„Caringly furnished, in a family atmosphere, in the center of Würzburg.“
The Hotel Franziskaner is a traditional, family-run, modern 3-star hotel, centrally but very quietly located in the city center. The perfect hotel for business travelers, city travelers and families who are interested in art and culture as well as Franconian hospitality. All of the top sights can be easily reached on foot or by public transport.
The Hotel Franziskaner has been owned by the same family for four generations and is now run caringly by the Seufert family. For us and the entire team, tradition means offering you a family atmosphere and always being your competent partner with a high level of commitment.
The hotel is constantly being modernized. We have also implemented all corona hygiene measures for you. This is what we mean by our “feel-good seal”.
There is so much to experience.
With our vacation packages we offer a full program for your stay. Whether sport, sightseeing, feasting or special events. Discover Würzburg from its most beautiful perspectives and enjoy a complete all-round package.
Any questions? Just talk to us!
We are happy to plan the perfect stay for you.
You may find information on current events in Würzburg at www.wuerzburg.de.
In the heart
The Hotel Franziskaner is centrally located in the historic center, next to the Alte Universität (Old University), which was founded by Johann von Egloffstein in 1402, with the imposing Neubaukirche, whose steeple of 91 meters is the highest in Würzburg. It is one of the most important Renaissance churches north of the Alps.
In this pleasant, quiet environment, you can let the traditional Würzburg work its magic on you. It is only a few minutes’ walk to the Dom (cathedral), the Alte Mainbrücke (Old Main Bridge), the Marktplatz (market square) and many other sights.
right next door
The neighboring restaurant “Franziskaner” looks forward to welcoming you.
Opening times and possible vacation times can be found on the website of the restaurant: www.franziskaner-wuerzburg.de.
If you require a table reservation please call: +49 931 2072410
- Check-in from 2 p.m.: On the day of arrival, the rooms are ready for occupancy from 2 p.m. on
- Of course, you may leave your luggage with us beforehand
- Check-out by 11 a.m.: On the day of departure, the rooms are available until 11 a.m.
- WiFi available in all rooms and public areas
- Internet laptop available in the foyer
- A selection of daily newspapers is available in our lobby
- You will find a small bottle of water per person in your room free of charge on the day of arrival
- A large roof terrace is available to our guests
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms
- Bicycles can be safely parked on request
If you book directly on site, by phone or via our website, you will receive the cheapest available rates which you will not find at the booking portals.